About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Saturday 12 September 2009

In Memory: Inter-class Drama Competition


Salam.

Actually, there are so many things to be shared. But, I've no mood to write it down here. Perhaps, I can just put some photos here which I had taken from some of my friends' Facebook profile, like Fatihah, Nazrin, Siti and others.

Hmm... sadly to say, only one photo got my face. How sad...
Hehehe... but, I don't mind. To me, their photos are much more important than mine.
Don't you think so?

Okay, I better stop mumbling. Enjoy watching the photos!


During the rehearsal day

All our incredible casts

The hardworking crew members


The competition
day

~Before the competition started~


~During the competition~


~After the competition~



Oh Allah, only you know how much this memory is so much meaningful in my life. I wish you can turn back the time so that I will watch their efforts on making this drama successful.

For all the members of group 2, I want to congratulate you guys for everything you had contributed for this competition. Thanks to all incredible casts for bringing the characters that I had created in this play and not forgotten to my crew friends. Without you, this play could be nothing (Nazrin's quote).

Hope to see you guys again in Gombak!!


UHIBBUKUM FILLAH!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails