Hello, there! Alhamdulillah we meet again today.
It feels so good to be back again. Now, I am at my house, in Gombak. I arrived home at about 2.30 pm. Oh, I was so sleepy at that time. Actually, my best roommate, Jue, was following us too this evening but she went back to her sister’s house with an LRT and then took a bus from the Central Market straight to her sister’s house.
Hmm… What am I going to share with you today is about my big whole family! Hahaha…
I got a big happy family. To me, my family is the greatest family I have in this world and it is the most precious gift given by Him. As for you now, it seems like this is the most valuable thing I have, so, I am going to appreciate and in that case, I will express my appreciations through writing about them in my blog.
*These are some photos of my family captured since I was in standard 4. hehe… Don’t I look very cute? Don’t I look adorable? Haha… kidding!
Starting from the uppers..
I got only one Daddy and Mummy… and they are the cutest couple in the whole universe. Hahaha… Don’t you think? My father’s name is Wan Ibrahim b. Wan Ahmad and my mother’s name is Zaila Abd. Kadir.
Hmm.. what can I tell you about him. Let see… Alhamdulillah, of course he is the best daddy in the world as he’s always in my heart. Hahaha… He is very good at particular things like fulfilling our needs. He would never forget to fulfill his responsibilities as the head of the family. Everything that we want from him, he would never upset us because he knows his children needs. I also very respect him (salute him) in things like money management. Based on my observation, daddy is such a very careful person. He will always take care of his money from spending to non-beneficial things. He knows how to manage his money properly for our goods for the future(even though sometimes he is very stingy..hehehe…). But, sometimes he likes to get angry easily. You know, when he’s get mad with someone, you will feel scared looking at his face as he is the twin of lion. Hehehe…
Oh, mummy is the BEST! She’s my idol, role model, the Queen of my heart and also my angel. I admire her very much. She’s always there whether I am in happiness or sadness. She’s everything in my life. I can’t imagine how my life is going to be without her by my side. Maybe I would after her because I really think that I can’t live longer without her. My life will get meaningless without her looking at her face, listening to her voice, kissing her face and hand, smelling her perfumes and hugging her body. Hmmm… she’s my only BESTFRIEND as she always listen to me every time I got problem especially problem involves LOVE. She’s such a good listener. I love her with all my heart…
I love my both my daddy and mummy!
They are the best and nobody can replace them in my heart!
As you can see, above is the photo of my siblings. All of us are seven. We are the princes and princesses of King Wan Ibrahim and Queen Zaila.
Nickname: Kak Long
- Exactly the same with Daddy(hehehe…)
- The prettiest among the other daughters
- Very talented in cooking
- Very friendly and kind to everyone
- Caring and loving towards other siblings
- Fashionable like cosmetics as they are part of her
- But very sweet!!!
- Friendly and likes baby and kids
- Loving person
- Like to help people in needs
- Very concern about religious things
- Alert about the current issues(especially issues that involve Islam)
Nickname: Abg Nwar
- A lawyer
- Handsome and very good-looking
- Taller than my parents
- Determine kind of person
- Quiet and not very get along with us, his siblings
- Likes to show his serious face
Nickname: Kak Uda
- Sweet face
- Funny girl (likes to make people laugh)
- The most intelligent person in our family
- My second best friend
- My company in all things
- Attractive to all men (hehehe)
- Cheerful and friendly too
- Likes to make friends and very helpful to them
- Good advisor and a good speaker
Nickname: Imah or Adik or Kak Chik
· Cute, baby face (haha… that’s me!)
· Caring about others
· Just like Angah, I also interested in helping people who need my help
· Concern about FRIENDSHIP and LOVE matters
· Love my family and friends so much
· Honest such person and hello, I’m hardworking too..
· Likes studying, eating or do what ever that makes me happy
· My parents are my idols
· Very-very emotional, like to cry, weak in LOVE matters, like to act childishly.
· Also can get furious with something easily.
Nickname: Hafiz or Abg Chik
- Dark-skinned and ‘naughty’ face
- Playful and always go out and play with his friends
- Very shy person
- Likes to be involved in sports esp. in basketball
- Caring and loving but doesn’t like to show them to people
- Loves animals esp. cats
Nickname: Zaim, Zharfan, Baby
- Cute face fair-skinned
- Can be friends with anyone (with adults or even with kids too)
- Sometimes very helpful and kind
- Likes to act according to his moods
- Likes to play with kids ex. Kamil and Itqan
To be continued......