About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Yesterday

Assalamualaikum, hello everyone.

Hmm… Of course today is a very busy and tired day for everyone, especially for Farrah because, like others, she got so many classes as usual. Hehehe… sorry to her.

Actually, I just want to share with you about my ‘Listening and Speaking’ presentation that had been done yesterday, Monday, 12 August 2008, 8 am to 11 am. Oh, it was so miserable for me. I think it was a nightmare for me too. I don’t know. Yesterday, I felt so disappointed and upset with myself because I couldn’t do my presentation very well. I always fail in this sort of thing, even though I like to talk in front of everybody.

Ok, lets get straight to the point, ok?

The title for my presentation was ‘Languages I Want to Learn and Master’. I chose this title because to me, it was the easiest topic than others. I don’t know. It’s just my opinion. Other than that, I had searched a lot of points about this topic also. My turn was number seven. Oh God, I was so nervous when I found out that I was among the earliest students to present my topic. But, what can I do? Hmm… So, when it was my turn, I just paced calmly to the front class and ‘tawakkal’. Just leave it to Him, let Him decides what is good and what is bad for me.

After I have got myself comfortable in front of the class, I read Surah as-Syarh 3 times and said to myself, “You can do it, Hazimah!”. So, I just went. Then, I started my presentation by introducing myself along with seeking an apologize from the audience.

“Assalamualaikum, a very good morning to Madame ‘Ain and all of my friends. Today, I would like to present about the topic ‘Languages I Want to Learn and Master’. Before that, I want to apologize because I actually have completed my presentation using Power Point but I haven’t bring it along here today. So, I have nothing along with me today as I only got a very simple notes about this topic, but never mind. I will try my best to explain about it to you…” then, I started the topic.

Oh, I can’t forget about how was I looked at that time. So nervous and very difficult to speak in front of people without prepare anything. But, I just did it. At first, I thought I wanted to tell Madame that I didn’t prepare yet, but I was afraid to do so. So, I just did my very best at that time. No matter what, at least, I tried my hardest and I kept all SF’s advices in my heart, and Alhamdulillah I could get trough it.

But, I still think about my presentation until now because I have a bad feeling about it. Of course Madame will give me the lowest marks because my presentation is really bad. Oh my God! If only I can get back into the past, I am really sure that I will do my very best because I have prepared everything before I present it to the class. But, how come I do that? Unless I got the power to turn back of course I would do that. But, it’s all about yesterday. What done is done. There is no need to talk about the past, because it useless.

The most important thing is, I am going to improve myself in the future just like what my SF have told me before.

written on Tuesday 12/08/2008

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails