About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 3 November 2008

すみません(sumimasen/I’m sorry)...

Bismillah…

Salamun ‘alaik…

こんいちわ(konnichiwa,

はじめました?(hajimemashita?/how do you do?

Insya Allah I hope all of you are doing great. Sorry, I was taking so long to update this blog. The truth is, I got so many stories that I would like to share with you but I prefer sharing them with my best friend, Aya (my beloved diary) because sometimes we don’t have to share everything with everyone, right? Let it just be the secrets between me and Aya. But, you don’t have to worry, insya Allah there will lots of things that I can still share with you guys, okay? Please don’t get disheartened.

Hmm…

It seems that I am enjoying my semester breaks all these weeks, so, there are not so many activities I did.

Most of the time, I spend my time more at home rather that outside. I do indoor activities rather than outdoors. All the households, I am the one who will complete them. My parents always counting on me to do all these works, for instance clean up the house, wash and dry the cloths, clean up the dishes in the sink, and last one (usually at night) fold the cloths that have dried but I always do this together with my mom.

Okay, about outdoors, there are not so many. I had only spent four days going outside and getting some fresh air, enjoying myself and buying some books for my reading. There was one day which I spent my time with my roommate, Fatin. We went to KLCC and we were watching cinema, ‘KAMI, her favourite story and then we walked and talked to each other about ourselves at the park. It was so much fun.

I think, this is it. Maybe I should stop here.

ありがとうございます。(arigatou gozaimasu/thank you

おやすみ。(oyasumi/good night

さようなら。(sayounara/goodbye

Salam.



*these are the pictures of my nephew and nieces... oh, i'm really miss them. kamil, itqan and ijlal(adik)....

*love them!mmmmuaah!!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails