About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2015

A Special Birthday Surprise









HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRINCESS HAZIMAH....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.......



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Thursday, 19 November 2015, 12.00 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRINCESS HAZIMAH...
HAPPRY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...

ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU...
ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU...
ALLAH SELAMATKAN PRINCESS HAZIMAH...
ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU...


"Sayang ingat abang lupa ya birthday sayang?Hmm?"
*senyum*



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I know that he will never forget my birthday.
Alhamdulillah...
I thank you Allah for lending me such the best friend in the whole world.

He's always there, lending his ears and shoulders when I am badly hurt.
He always listens and makes me laugh.

He's is the best friend among the people so-called friends.

Most importantly, playing a role as a good friend of mine,
none of his seconds or minutes or hours, he forgets about me.
Coz he remembers me every time.


Thank you abang.

May Allah bless.



p/s: I love the gifts but the best part is, THE SURPRISE you had arranged for me. Thank you so much.

:')



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails