About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 22 September 2008

I'LL BE BACK SOON!!!

Bismillah
Salamun 'alaik...

Alhamdulillah, I fee so happy because I'm still alive today.

Like always, today I don't have any good stories to share here, but, at least I can share my feeling with you guys. you know what, I'm so happy to be back again.

I want to see my parents; mom and dad, my siblings; especially kak uda, hafidz and zaim which is my 'bestfriends' and also my brother and sisters-in-law with theirs children.

We're going to celebrate Raya Festival together and our theme colors for this year are purple and pink. what nice color, aren't they? Oh, I just can't wait to show everyone my baju raya. they're might be beautiful like the owner. hehehe, joking, okay?

hmm...
but, the sad thing is, now, i'm not a kid anymore. i'm a big girl now as i'm a teenager and i'm going to be an adult soon. so, i will not get any ang pau but, if i get so, i would probably get so little money, huhuhu... not as much as i was a kid. hehehe, but actually it's not important thing to get during the hari raya. the most important thing during these days are the forgiveness from everyone especially our parents, family, relatives, teachers, friends and all the people that close to us. and don't forget, syawal is also a special month for us as muslims.

like ramadhan, we also required to do lots of ibadah as much as we can, insya Allah. that's why, it' s very necessary to perform the raya pray, pay the zakah, visiting others and also fasting for another 6 days (puasa 6) after the first of syawal.

but, people always got the wrong idea about this month. they thought during hari raya, it is the time for them to enjoy themselves, eat as many as they like and go seeking some entertainments that are not very healthy for them like going to concert and make some party with the hard-drinks (wine, beer, etc.).

hmm...
that's my opinion about hari raya.
oh my, now, i heve started of getting a headache as my head is so painful right now...
anyway, see you on HARI RAYA ESTIVAL. insya Allah!!!

wassalam.

2 comments:

Rahman D said...

wah!!! dah bersiap2 nak raya nih...heheh

Zimah Zaiwani said...

rahman!!!!
selamat belajar!!!!

selamat hari raya!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails