About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 5 September 2011

Puzzle 18: For all the things I said










                                                                                                                                                                          Looking up the sky -
I ask myself "Who am I?" -
Deep down inside - it's whispering -
"Your a servant of God - His caliph." -
But the question is -
Am I really a good servant of God? -
The answer lies with Him -

As I sit down -
I keep my mind wandering around -
Going back - to the past -
Remembering about all I had done -

* * *

As I looked around me -
I was always in glee -
Somehow sadness - was attacking -
And nobody - cared to mollify me -

As I was living - in a past again -
Accompanied by the heavy but calm rain -
Long I stood - feeling lonely - 
Only He was waiting - without I noticing -

Remembering the sins - I had committed -
Even until today -
At times makes me feeling a little run down -
At times give me some strength to fix things up -
Only He could motivate me - of doing so -
Because humans are being ignorant -
To remind me and so -

* * *

For all the things I said -
I'm not putting blame on them -
Nor I tried to condemn them -
Showing how much I understand -
Their nature - and mine too -
We are humans - after all
Together - we are forgetful -
However -
Aren't we brothers -
Who are responsible - 
To keep advising - and reminding each other -
About life - in this world - and the hereafter -

For all the things I said -
Remembering you as my friends -
I have one simple request -
Please don't ever leave me - behind -
Coz I'm not as strong - as you thought I would be -
Sometimes my faith increases -
Sometimes my faith decreases -
And when it decreases -
You know who would laugh loudly -
Celebrating his victory -
Of defeating me -
By that time -
Regret is useless -
Friendship is pointless -

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam -
Help me out - of the darkness -
That I have been suffering - for so long -
Grab my hand -
Bring me back - to the light -
Which will lead me - to reach our God -

I want to be good -
I want to be loved -
By Him - and by those who He loves too -


Note: Let's think about the message of this poem together. Shall we?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails