About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Saturday 22 September 2012

Kecewa

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah. We've almost come to the end of the second week of study. Sigh. How time flies. Tomorrow will be a special day for me, KI, KK and TM because finally we got the chance to meet Bapak. Tomorrow, we'll be picnicking together at Ulu Yam! Horrayy! Just to spend some times together after not seeing each other for so long. Pity Bapak. Actually, he really wanted to see us a long time ago but we always couldn't manage it. Bapak wanted to see all of us, especially the main characters of the play; S, KC and A. But they are all not available on that day. Everyone has his/her own business to accomplish during the weekend. KC has to prepare for her special examination which will be held on the next Monday. A has to work on his part-time job at Proton Service Centre (just nearby my home). While, S... hmm... I don't think his reason is valid to not seeing Bapak at all. He simply said that he couldn't join us just because he wanted to go to the Kursus Kahwin organized by IIUM today and tomorrow, in the reason that his friend had bought the ticket for him. What a nonsense. He can always sell or give the ticket to anyone who wants to attend the course.To me, we can get any Kursus Kahwin anywhere and anytime we like for a reasonable price and if we really wanted to. Plus, we don't lose anything by not going to the course because there will always be pre-marriage courses for those who really desire for it in the future. So why worry? But as for Bapak's case, it's very hard to find the right time to hang out with him and what makes me more upset is that I already told my friends to spare their time within this first and second week of study, so that we can hang out together before they graduated (because most of them will be graduating this semester) and they promised me (although not all of them) But... just look what has happened. The promised had been broken by the disloyal hearts. I don't know whether or not I can either tolerate or accept this. I don't want to say this but I'm totally disappointed and I'm sure that those who cannot join us tomorrow for "entah apa-apa" reason, really doesn't understand how I feel and they never think of how Bapak would feel for not meeting them. Is this what we call BEST FRIENDS? Sometimes I think that there's no such thing as BEST FRIENDS in this world because it's only filled with... I don't know. I pray not to say that word. But whatever it is only "kecewa" is conquering my heart now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails