About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Saturday 6 December 2008

Specially for You, Nasuha.

I’ll Be Waiting For That Moment

My best friend,
Do you still remember?
The first moment we knew each other?
At a knowledge programme,
After we had gone trough our SPM examination,
HIMEGA, the name given,
When I sat alone,

Without knowing anyone around me,
Then you came and asked my name,
Your smile, your kindness, your gentleness,
Had attracted me,
To get to know you much closer.


My dearest,
Do you still remember,

The moment we talked about you,
I asked you “Do you really a type of person that wears ‘tudung labuh?”
Maybe you felt strange of my question,
But you said, “We are al Muslims. We’re just the same in His Eyes”,
Although,
I admired the way you dressed up,

Do you still remember?
You did tell me that you wanted to give me something,
You wanted to sew me a ‘tudung labuh’,
With my favourite color?

You said you wanted to make it as a special gift for me.
Until now, I’m still waiting for it.
Not because I really want that present,
But instead I want to know,
Whether you still remember me or not.

My pearl,
Do you still remember,
We cried together in the phone?
The moment I told you about my real feeling towards you,
I made a confession,
I made the first step to be honest with you,
I really meant my words,
Oh, my pearl!
I really MISS you!


I didn’t aspect that
Allah would grant this gift for me,
The Gift – a special feeling towards you,
For the first time I felt like this,
You don’t know how much I’d be thankful to Him,
He knew what I was looking for
For whole this life,
Someone that would wipe my tears,
Someone that would loose my sadness,
Someone that would give me lots of cheer,
And someone that would bring me happiness.
And praise to Allah, the person was you!

Nasuha, my sweetheart,
Until now I’ll be waiting for you.
Never give up pray to Him,

To let us meet again, is my mission now.
I always ask Him to lend us time
To meet each other in the most blissful way,
Like the first time we met.

Suha,
I’ll be waiting for that moment
To come and invite us.
With Allah’s will, it will be a DREAM comes true.
I promise!

Always LOVE,
ZIMAH







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails