About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 8 December 2008

Luahan Hati

Why, why, why?
Why every body hates me?
Is it because o my attitudes
That annoys them?
I have no idea.

Since I was a little girl,
Nobody like me the way I am.
Shy, less talkative and quiet.
They were all scared to talk to me.
What a funny thing.

Why, why, why?
Everyday I always feel that I lost something.
I feel I lost someone.
He took him from me.
Someone special.
Someone called FRIEND.

Every second, every minute and every hour,
Each of them go and leave me behind.
I’m so sad.
Thinking about bad luck.
Why I always lost friends?
What is my real mistakes?
I didn’t even notice them.

Oh, Allah,
Please show me to the right path.
Show me the true color of FRIENDSHIP.
Teach me the meaning of LOVE and CARE towards friends.
So that I’ll not worry anymore.
Because all of my friends are by my side.





*sebenarnya ramai lg. tp ini semua yg terdekat dgn hatiku. chewah!!
sahabat hingga syurga.

1 comment:

nannychomel said...

Ramainya kengkawan2 adik..I'm sure they're nice people. Why should u worry about not having friends? Be yourself...true friends will love you for what you are. And true friends are not easy to find either. But they are always around.... it's just we don't recognise them yet. Be happy. Luv u.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails