About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Puzzle 31: Ramadan, we meet again




As I counting the day with patience
Alhamdulillah finally you are here
Carrying along the blessing of God
Help me improve myself without feeling bored

Hey Ramadan now we meet again
In this beautiful melancholic day
With the company of the rainbow and the pretty reddish sky
I hoped that night it would rain

In this Ramadan I set my own goal
As I'm a girl of mission and vision of my own
For a good Muslim will never fall into the same hole
Learning things to change my future since I've grown

Fasting during the sunny day, sure it's tiring
But with the strength lent by God I revive again
Although sometimes my head is spinning
Of stress and pressure filled up my brain

In this Ramadan I shall repent
From all the sins I have collected since I was a teen
But will my du'a be accepted with bare hands
Indeed, for He's the Most Gentle and the Most Merciful



Note: In this Ramadan. Everyday is a test. It's not a matter of how much you can bear with it. But it's a matter of how much you depend on Allah swt to keep you stronger in dealing with it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails