About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

Puzzle 30: Cry






                                                                                                                                                                       I cry and cry and cry
I cry a lot
To release the pain
Which is attacking my heart

I cry and cry and cry
I cry without shy
Not thinking of how others may judge myself
For deep down inside 
I'm still hurt

I cry and cry and cry
I cry for the same thing
Again and again
Without tiring
Without boring
Even now
I'm still waiting
For the call
But in the end
I would get upset

I cry and cry and cry
Intending to reach from thousand miles
But all I get
Nothing but disappointment

I cry and cry and cry
I will continue to cry
Until the right person comes
And shed my tears

I'll be waiting


p.s.: I'm tired of pretending that I'm happy although I'm actually not. And the best part is, I'm so unhappy about myself. Due to that, I started crying. Everyday I cry. Everyday I would let the tears fill up both my eyes. Each day I would allow the tears streaming down my cheeks. I can't shed them myself and I can't control them from running down my cheeks. I need support. I need assistance. I just need the right person to help me shed them. But it will never happen because there's no such thing as "happily ever after" in the real world. It seems like I've been cheated by all types of fairy tales that I had watched from Disney cartoon movies. But this time, I won't be deceived anymore.  Because there's nothing "precious" left inside my heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails