About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Thursday 18 October 2012

I'm a time stealer










                                                                                                                                                        Bismillah~

Seriously, don't have any idea what to write about this time.

Just dropping by to say hello and how do you do. Hopefully everyone is doing fine, although I can smell some struggles due to all the mid-term exams which are metaphorically "killing" us right now.

I got nothing to say about this. But one phrase is enough to increase your spirit-DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

I'm supposed to revise for my last test now, which is tomorrow, before our mid-semester vacations appear and take us away from this "killing" situation. So, what I'm about to say is that I'm stealing my revision time-onlining. Thus making me a "time stealer."

Sounds cool! Yet terrible!

Okay, I'll stop now and shall continue my revision.

Pray for me my dearies and all the best for your tests too.

;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails