About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Thursday 29 November 2012

Random

~Bismillah~


Last two days... in Semantics class...

Dr. Subra said, "Students make better teachers, not the other way around."

In the end of his lectures, he concluded that it is very important for the students to ask as many questions as possible to their teachers . This is because their questions somehow make the teachers think and become  more productive.

"If the students don't ask questions to the teachers, the teachers will become stupid. That's why I believe that students make better teachers. It's not the teachers who make better students." He further said.

Hmm... this makes me ponder. Honestly, there are thounsand things going around inside my mind since I made my first step into IIUM. I believe that my level of curiosity about so many things is quite higher than everyone else. There are many things I would like to question about but it's just that I'm not brave enough to ask them to my lecturers. I'm not that brave to say them out loud in the classroom. I haven't the courage to participate in any class dicussions. Because this is what I am. I know that I need to change this attitude but I just can't due to two reasons; first, I think I just can't change this trait and second, perhaps I'm still not ready to become someone else whom I'm not used to be. I just want to be just me, myself.

But I hope any sorts of changes that I'm gonna make withink myself will bring me some positive improvements rather than negatives. May Allah grant this wish.

*Ready for Semantics class.

Luv ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails