About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Saturday 7 June 2014

I'm gonna miss you abang

almost everyday, we talk to each other
we exchange stories and ideas
you're never bored listening to my sames stories again and again
you always listen to me with full concentration
i feel happy and calm with your presence
i feel the time running so fast wherever i'm with you
you're my abang
you're going to be my only 'abang' after our marriage
my imam that will lead me to Allah's blessings
everyday, i miss you abang
everyday, i think of you
everyday, i love you
thank you for coming into my life
thank you for accepting me for who I am
thank you for always being there for me
thank you for being my best friend
thank you being yourself to make me happy
thank you for being patient with my attitudes

today you and i are away from each other
i'm gonna miss you abang
and i hope you'll feel the same way 

love you :)

*'abang' here is no one. it's just a symbolic character that i created to be present in my life. whoever you might think he is, 'abang' is a man whom you wish to be your soulmate and best friend for the rest of your life in this world and also in the hereafter. you might have your own way to express your love for your 'abang'. however, please make sure that your expression of love towards him is being manifested in a proper way. writing a poem is the most polite and romantic way i guess :)

wallahua'lam.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails