About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 12 April 2010

Tanjoubi Omedeto Gozaimasu, Okasan



Salam.

People or even my mom herself might be thinking of why didn't I wish her Happy Birthday during her birthday, which is today, April 12, 2010. Honestly, I don't know why either. I told my friend once, "I don't know why I don't like to wish people happy birthday during their birthday, even to my own family, although I know that wishing them happy birthday is a way to make them happy and to show how much we love and care about them." Then, my friend replied, "maybe it's because you think that there are many other ways which are more important to you rather than giving them the best wish during their birthday." I bet my friend was right. Actually, I'm not the type of person who likes to wish people on their birthday because to me, there could be other things that are more meaningful to prove my love and care for them, but if I do so, I would be the last person to wish them happy birthday. Not only that. I also don't like to give them presents or gifts during their birthday. Instead, I would rather give them presents on the other days. You might question why and definitely my answer will be, I don't know. This is just my nature.

She's my one, and forever she'll be........



Lately, I'm losing my writing skill and I've no idea why is this happening. I have so many things to talk about and I wish I could share them with you. But, I don't think I will.

Ok. Let's just proceed with my story. Right. About my mom. Well, how can I describe her? My mom, she is.....
  • Intelligent
  • caring
  • kind-hearted
  • friendly
  • sweet
  • funny
  • cheerful
  • generous
  • selfless
  • patience
  • supportive
  • gentle
  • always proud of her children successful
  • hardworking
  • good listener and
  • good chatter too.

Who is my mom in my eyes? She is.....
  • the moon, who always enlighten my night
  • the sun, who always brighten up my day
  • the star, who always showing me the right path to go
  • the shoulder, where I can always lean on to cry
  • the place, where I could pour out everything from the bottom of my heart
  • the ears, where I could always share my problems
  • the eyes, who always watch over me and take care of me
  • the sword, which is always with me during the fight
  • the shield, which is always in my hand to protect me
  • the wave, who always sacrifice herself in the ocean to defend me
  • EVERYTHING..... but no matter what, my mom's LOVE towards me is incomparable and nothing could replace hers in my heart.


Well, I guess this is it. This is just a summary to describe how do I feel towards my mom.

In this special day, I'm proudly to say that I'm going to be the last person to wish her happy birthday.

Okasan! Tanjoubi omedeto gozaimasu!!!! May Allah bless you! Aishiteru ne, okasan! Zutto!

(Happy birthday, mak! May Allah bless you always! I love you, forever!)

Wassalam.


3 comments:

[MH] said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
farieha said...

happy birthday to aunty..such a sweet way of wishing ur mom imah..

Zimah Zaiwani said...

hehehe.... thanx akak!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails