About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Friday 2 December 2011

Puzzle 20: Let Me Cry




After it has been hurt
My heart is definitely injured
Because of their actions
Which truly made me sick
Abandonment of one old friend
Isn't my style in friending them
But they actually did it to me
They left me
Without saying anything
They even left me
Without saying goodbye
They distance themselves from me
As if I'm a stray woman
Who's searching for love
Do I really deserve 
To be treated this way
Do they have the rights
Upon hurting my feeling
They said we are friends
That we shall not be apart
No matter what will come in between
But they left me first
And never turning back
Maybe later if I die
They will never realize
As they are enjoying their lives now
Without having to think of the past
The past memories we built together
Are fading away with their departure
As I sat still alone under the night sky
Witnessing the beautiful twinkling stars
Reminding me of them
My old unforgettable friends
Never knowing the real reasons
I have been left
But all I know now is that
I wanna cry as much as I want
Let me cry
Just for this time
I promise this will be the last time
I ever let my tears conquer my eyes
For my forgetting friends.


P.s. : This poem is written for my forgetting friends. You never know how much I love and treasure this friendship. However, the distance and gap that you created between us have made me want to be further from you too. Everyday when I look at my phone, you don't know how much I want to press the keypads and send messages of friendship to you, as a symbol of my remembrance upon our friendship. But your silence gives me the hint that maybe you don't want to be any closer to me. Probably, there is a heart that you want to keep until you're willing to sacrifice mine. I just can't stop my mind from making assumptions about you but somehow when you act coldly towards me, it kind of convinces me that perhaps you're no longer wanting me to fill up some space in your heart. It's okay, I accept that anyway. No friendship is built under compulsion. But there's nothing much to say right? Let my tears re-tell the stories of how we met and how  we almost come to the end of this friendship. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails