About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 30 September 2013

Need a friend

~Bismillah~

by looking from the perspective of a human being, an ordinary human being,
we need someone...

whom we can spend almost all of our free time with,
whom we can share a lot of things about us; what we like and what we dislike in our lives,
whom we can expect to keep our secrets from anyone who cannot be trusted,
whom we can create as many memories as possible; be it sweet memories or sour ones.

as an ordinary human being,
we need someone who...

can be with with us every time we feel like we need them to be by our side,
but especially during the time we need them the most, 
either online or even offline; 
we still can sense their presence even if they're not standing right in front of our eyes, 
we still can feel their breath exhaling right behind our neck.

We need someone who...

can hundred percently accept all the 'beauty' and the 'beast' sides of us,
never look for perfections whenever they are with us,
with them, we feel comfortable; 
with them we feel secure; 
and with them we hardly to feel lonely. 
it's like the word itself seems to be unexist whenever they are still in our circle.

Someone called friend, is the one who...

will hold our arms laughing with us and feeling the joy we're experiencing,
although the thing that made us laugh is the most stupidest thing to laugh about.
will mourn with us wiping our tears if it hardly to stop running down by itself, 
although we are most probably not in same boat.

they can easily feel the grieves we've been through deep down inside,
they can easily detect the sorrowness and disappointment that our heart is facing
they can easily bring us back to the light
just to make us shine again and never look back to the past grieves.

this someone called true friend, is rarely to be found nowadays.
when they are sad, they never want to share with us their sadness 
with an excuse that they don't want us to feel distracted by their problem.
when they're happy, we'll be the last person to receive the news regarding their happiness.
if they're feeling lonely, they're keep themselves hundreds of miles away from us,
even though we motion a single steps towards them.

A TRUE FRIEND

this type of friend...
I wish I could have one in the past...
I wish I'm having one in the present...
and I wish I would have one in the future...

but I'm not very sure...
is this type of friend really exist in this world?
if it truly does, I would not have been facing the 'thing' that I'm dealing with right now.

I feel so lonely... only God knows how lonely I am now...

to be one who's called 'true friend,' to me, is easy peasy...
but to find one, you have to walk or even run another hundreds of miles forward more.

In my case, only He knows everything.

Even if now, deep down inside I've been crying since quite some times ago for what has been happening around me lately, and keep calling out for help, but still not even a single person heard my 'silent voice,' come to me and offer their helps. So now, I'm left... helpless.

if this is truly what friend means, I'd rather have a kitty to be my companion.
although it can't talk, but at least it'll always be by my side to fill up 'the emptiness' that have been left for so long.'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails