About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Just for fun!!!

Salam.

These are the results from the quizzes that I've done from my facebook. There were so much exciting. Even sometimes we can't fully trust this kind of things but at least we're just taking it as for fun. So, I think it's not wrong to do that. I enjoy doing these quizzes. So, how about you? Don't you wanna give it a try? For yourself? Try one, you're gonna need more. Hehehe... Ganbatte!!!


First: Akhlak Muslim kamu yang sesuai dengan 'Asmaul Husna' Allah s.w.t

Result: Alhamdulillahirobbil'alamiin... salah satu Asmaul Husna yang sesuai dengan akhlak Islam anda adalah Assoburru: yang Maha Penyabar. Semoga kita bisa meneladani kesemua 99 Asmaul Husna Allah s.w.t.

Comment: Insya Allah. However, we are humans and we're not that perfect. Even this attribute of Allah is suitable for me, but not every time I can stand with such attitude. As a human, I also have my own limits to be patience with something just like anyone else.


Second: Who is your perfect match?

Result: (Intelligent Thinker) Your perfect match is someone who is kind, creative and quiet. This person is a thinker, someone who enjoys observing and analyzing the world. This type of person is content to let you do all the talking, yet is intelligent and bright and can contribute a wealth of knowledge to any conversation. While this person might seem aloof or even shy, once you get to know them, they are incredibly interesting, full of life and their serious side will compliment your more out-going nature. The top traits they are looking for in a mate include someone who is supportive, compassionate and understands their introverted nature. While this person might be somewhat skeptical that love exists because they are not big risk-takers and the choose their friends cautiously, deep down they are ready and eager to fall in love and will fall deeply for you, forming a deep and eternal bond. .

Comment: For this quiz, I don't like to give so many comments to it. But all I can is I'll accept whoever my future husband is just the way they are. I know He will give me the spouse who will be a loving, caring, romantic, understanding, and nice kind of person. Insya Allah.


Third: What should your bedroom look like?

Result: (Simple Bedroom)

Comment: Hmm, I like it! I'm just a simple type of person. I don't like to messy up my bedroom with so much unusable things. It'll just hurt my eyes. Eyeww!!!


Fourth: What's the initial of the person you will marry?

Result: (B. L.) He is very kind and have long relationships. He is also very popular!

Comment: Okay, no comment!


Fifth: Which 'FRIENDS' character are you?

Result: (Rachel) Even though you are winey and still somewhat spoiled by daddy, everyone loves you and none could live without you. It takes you a while to understand jokes but you always the first person to know the latest gossip!

Comment: Probably. I'm half agree, actually.


Sixth: Which Marginalized Disney girl are you?

Result: (Jane-Tarzan) You're inquisitive and sweet-natured. You might not always know what you're getting yourself into, but you'll make your way nonetheless- and things will very likely turn out for the best!

Comment: Insya Allah. Sweet, huh?? Perhaps.... hehehe...


Seventh: What should your major be?

Result: (Humanities) Whether it will be philosophy, English, psychology, or history that interests you, you are going to college to learn about the world around you and how people think. Though you may not be completely what career you want after school, what is important to you is expanding your knowledge. You are creative and curious and want to take the classes that interest you most. You don't mind writing, and you're slightly obsessed with punctuation and grammar . You enjoy reading and long hours in the library doing research sound appealing to you and you hope to study abroad in Europe soon.

Comment: Yeah! I totally agree with this quiz. It lookes so much similar with my dreams. Insya Allah, all my dreams will become a reality not a fantasy. I''l prove it to you soon! Amiin...




Give it a try!!! It will be a new enjoyable thing to you!!
I promise!!!

2 comments:

Syah Shaz said...

Hazimah, I miss u. Ade facebook ek?? Xckp pon. Kte pon slalu gak wat quiz kt situ ble bosan. FInd and add me there. Tulis je name. Insyaallah jumpela ;)

Zimah Zaiwani said...

saddark:

kte dah try add awk. tp x blh. cb awk add kte. whwi@hotmail.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails