About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Sunday 3 January 2010

Friendship vs. Love



Salam.

(1)

Friendship is a quiet walk in the park with the one you trust.
Love is when you feel like you are the only two around.

Friendship is when they gaze into your eyes and you know they care.
Love is when they gaze into your eyes and it warms your heart.

Friendship is being close even when you are far apart.
Love is when you can still feel their hand on your heart
when they are not near.

Friendship is hoping that they experience the very best.
Love is when you bring them the very best.

Friendship occupies your mind.
Love occupies your soul.

Friendship is knowing that you will always try to be there
when in need.
Love is when you will give up everything to be at their side.

Friendship is a warm smile in the winter.
Love is a warming touch that sends a pulse through your heart.

Love is a beautiful smile to which nothing compares:
A tender laugh, which opens your heart,
A single touch that melts away your fears,
A smell that reminds you of the tenderness of heaven,
A voice that reminds you of the innocence of youth.

Friendship can survive without love.
Love cannot live without friendship.


(Author Unknown)

(Source:http://www.appleseeds.org/friendship_love.htm)


(2)

A simple drama between Love and Friendship! hope you will like it and get's your attention and pls, leave your comment about what do you really think! r you with the love gang or friendship gang. Enjoy!

Love: All the people searches for me and they dream to fall in love, I really can't understand what is ur purpose in this life Laughing ( love is making fun about friendship)

Friendship: I am the cure which all people needs me and I will stand by them! ( pretty confident)

Love: Cure!! You must be kidding me, I'm the cure, the happiness and all the feeling that every person needs!! how can you call yourself that you are the one which heals the people!!

Friendship: I'm the one who cleans up all the mess that you leave behind the two couples, I'm the shoulder where one of the couple's cry, I'm the one who give them the confident while they are in deep depression, and in most cases I live longer than you, love!!!

Love: SealedNo comment!!

P.S: One of my close friend told me this in brief, but I made it a lil bit more dramatic, in hope to get your attention.

So, with whom are you, Love OR Friendship!!


(Source: http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/315690)


Questions: Now, you choose! Which one is it that you felt toward your close one? Is it Love or Friendship and which one do you think will bring you further and which do you think will last longer? Is it Love or Friendship? The answer is in your heart! You tell yourself!)


*I will give you mind after I have received feedbacks from you.


Wassalam.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails