About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Life is a matter of choice


 Salam.

In the late night, I'm still awake, writing a meaningful post,
as a closing of today's chapter of my life.

"Life is a matter of choice."

That's what people always say, right?




Totally love this quotation.
Life will not be completed unless we make the right choice for our life.

What ever we do we must remember that
we are always being given choices.




Not many, but only two. Yup, two choices to choose.
God always gives us only two options (choices) in life.

Why?

Because naturally every of His creations there are only two elements.
Male and female. Adam and eve. Sin and reward. 
Heaven and earth. Good and bad. And so forth.
And He gives us the chance to pick any of the two.
We decide what do we think is best for ourselves. People could never make
the right choice for us. Only we understand us best. Nobody can.

For me, I believe that I'm making the right choice.
Even if they disagree with me, until they deleted my name from their heart,
I don't care anymore. 
I already decided and it's up to me.




Struggle, pray and tawakkal.

That's what Islam had taught me and I definitely trust my fate.

What will happen to them next?
They decide for themselves. To me, I did my part very well
and He will give me the best, just like the right choice that I picked.

Yes, life is a matter of choice.

So long.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails