About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Saturday 3 March 2012

Puzzle 23: I refuse to say goodbye


Picture: http://popoks.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4q49ob


The first time we met
It was summer
It was like we had known each other very well
Long before
Like old friends we were
Your kindness, your friendliness, your generosity
Everything about you
Had melted my heart
Making it attracted to you
This mind cannot stop thinking about you
Every time I see the place we met
It will immediately remind me of you
See how much important our meeting was to me?

These days
It was difficult to find
People like you; I realized that
But now 
Smiles would be faded away; from my face
Since you're not here anymore
No more smile I will get from you
Missing to meet each other
For so long
I will be in your absence
With your departure
It scratched my heart to see you left
But
I know this is the fact that I have to accept
With that
I keep this sincerity inside
Until we meet again
Hope when the time you get back here
Only good news I would hear from you

Because of that
I refuse to say good bye
Coz I believe in God's faith
That we are gonna meet again
Soon!

p/s: Good luck my friend ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails