About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

Puzzle 28: A birthday wish for you




I like the way we met
When we worked on the play
Kronologi Cinta
I was the actor
And you were the director
Together we made it a success
Together we did it with the rest

I like the way you look at me
With your eyes; full of fierce
It scared me at first
Whenever I stared at you
You would glance at me
And turn your back
But I did know how hard you tried 
To greet me with a delight

I like the way we became friends
As we shared problems and obstacles in life
Many things we learned together
As we becoming closed to each other

I like the way you talk to me
You always sound cynical
Whenever I start the conversation
But being cynical
Makes you exactly who you are
With that attribute 'm longing to see you from far

I like the way you work on your works
Hardworking, patience, steadfast 
And doesn't like to be disturbed
The focus you have
Shows how much serious you are in your studies
You're my role model
In things which I can't handle

You're my sunshine
My only sunshine
Which brightens up my days 
You're moonlight
My only moonlight
Which glows beautifully at nights

In commemoration of your birthday
I write this simple poem
Replacing myself 
For not being able to be with you
On your birthday
I pray to Him may you be blessed
Not just today
But tomorrow and always

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
MY KAKAK ^_^V  


May, 27



Specially to,
Kak Khaty, my dear kakak aka kawan gadoh :P
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails