About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Buku


~Bismillah~

Recite in the name of your Lord who created - Created man from a clinging substance. Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous - Who taught by the pen - Taught man that which he knew not.
(Al-'Alaq 96:1-5)




"Books are magic. Reading books is truly magical."

One lesson I got from my classmate's Discourse Analysis presentation today;

"Books are definitely magic and one thing I like about books is that it always provides me the way 
to escape myself from the challenges of the world that we're living in."

According to her, books are totally magic because it allows us to:


                            learn about ourselves;
                                                                    dream;                                           think;
                                                                                        imagine;
                                                                                                                     
                                                                                       escape;
                                 discover new things;                                                         be something else;
                                                                                                                        
                                                                          be someone else;
                                                                                                                      be somewhere else.


We can do anything we want when we had immensed ourselves into the thickness of the book that we're reading. By reading books, we can be what ever we want to be, who ever we want to be and where ever we want to be. Doesn't it sound magical? 

Nothing can give us this sense of happiness and shall I say 'freedom' except books. Nothing can give us peace in life unless it's through reading.

But if you ask me why books are magic and reading books is magical, I will immediately reply:

"From books, we find wisdom and reading the Holy Book, got us to know our Creator, noble Prophets, Messengers and their companions better."

Thus...

Start reading from now on and make up your own days through reading. As you've started reading books, you'll find out how much your days would be as "magical" as people could ever hardly to believe.

;-)


p/s:  I'm a book lover. Books are my loyal companions. They are always with me wherever I go. I love books just like I love my own self. Books are also my teachers. They teach me a lot of things about life. I thank Allah for giving me the ability to read. If not, I won't be able to get the wisdom and share  them to all my loved ones. Alhamdulillah, thousand thanks to Allah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails