About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Dia gembira, aku juga gembira


~Bismillah~

Once she wrote this in her blog:

Aku gembira
melihat dia gembira

aku tersenyum
melihat dia bahagia 

aku terharu
mendengar dia bercerita 

Ui budak
Tengah hepi la tu?? 

cepat la kawen makcik


Oppss!!! Why suddenly I bold the last sentence? So naughty of me. Hehe... If that's what she asked  from me, then I will definitely reply:

I wish I could, but both of us still have lots of obligations that we need to settle first before we be each other's life partner.

It sounds odd, I know, but that's the real thing. We're not ready for everything now. There are many things that we need to consider and not to mention there are lots of improvements that we would like to make within ourselves before we agree to be a part of each other's life. 

So, this note is for her:

Mak cik, nothing to worrylah. If Allah says he's the one for me, I will definitely wait for him as long as I'm still healthy to live my life. But if Allah fates that I'll be sick until I could hardly stand, then there's no need for me to wait for him any longer and so does him. On that day, I'll just be waiting for Izrael to come and take my life and leave the world forever-leave him. Because... I just want him to be my imam. I don't want others.

(deep crying)

Now, there's nothing much we can do about it, but two-TRUST AND DU'A! These are our strengths. I trust him and I trust Him more! 

But please pray for us too.

And now I'm writing for you:

dia gembira
melihat aku bahagia

dia suka
mendengar aku bercerita

dia ketawa
dengan setiap gelagat keanak-anakanku

dia terharu
aku sudah menemukan cinta yang aku harapkan

bila tahu dia gembira
aku juga gembira sama













Terima kasih, kekandaku!
Luv you from far :')

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails