About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Sunday 30 December 2012

Mood yang hilang. Kembalilah!

~Bismillah~

I know I'm not supposed to be blogging right now as my first paper is waiting for me in the exam hall this coming Saturday and tell you what, I'm still not revising anything for my exams. See, how I'm procrastinating my works. Yup, I know that. (Astaghfirullah... bertaubatlah Zmah)

Hmmm... what can I do? Mood hilang secara tiba-tiba. I feel that my physical body is so weak. Not to mention the loss of spirit in my inner self. Should I blame anyone for this? I shouldn't, should I? I'm the one who could not discipline myself. I'm not serious enough about achieving my goals at the end of the journey. Although I realize that I still have one more semester left, but it's very hard to accept the fact that I'll be graduating so soon. You see... this is just how I love IIUM very much. It's like IIUM has been a part of my flesh and blood. We cannot be separated. When I say this to my friends, they will all be like, "Seriously, Zmah?" "Kalau boleh, kiotrang ni cepat-cepat nak keluar dari UIA ni." Well, I just smiled hearing them speaking that way.

Well, I guess that makes us different. We have our own uniqueness. We have our own likes and dislikes. We have our our dreams. I hope one day I would contribute something to my community; IIUM community. But when I think back, it's nearly impossible for me to end up being a teacher or lecturer. Tutor, perhaps but only part-time not full time. I'm not confident enough to apply to be an academic staff at the institution which I had graduated from or in other words, I'm not confident enough to get involve in an academic field, though I love teaching very much. As time passes by, there's something going on in my mind. I got a new plan for my future. When I first joined Amin Idris punya talk at the IIUM library, he once said, "I believe that we can make a career out of our passion, bukan daripada jurusan yang kita ambil di universiti." I guess he was right. Take Amin Idris as an example. He was a Law graduate but no one could predict that now he has become a ceo as well as a full time motivator and trainer in his own company, Amin Idris Training and Consultancy (AITC), though he had graduated in Law! What a record!

Okay. This is not a curhat or something. I'm just dropping by to pour out whatever being kept inside my heart since I haven't written anything on my blog for such a long time. Actually, there's so much to share. About my studies, about my friends, about my family, about everything. But something stopped me from doing so. You know, when something is called 'privacy,' then you know it should not be revealed anywhere, writtenly or even spokenly. (please don't use these two terms in your paper. I just created them) Well, I guess I shall stop now. Ling Lit book is waiting for me to open it and read it for my revision sake. So long. I'll update again soon! 

Okay, mood. Silalah datang kepadaku kembali. Aku dah tak sabar-sabar nak studi balik ni.

"Ya Allah, bukakan fikiranku dan hatiku. Lapangkan dadaku untuk menerima cahaya ilmu. Rabbi zidni 'ilman naafi'an. Warzuqni fahman."

Take care.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails