About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Thursday 18 July 2013

Puzzle 42: Fate

~Bismillah~

we cannot change what had been fated for us
we always come across the saying of
"Allah knows best."
but
we tend to raise many questions
regarding Allah's fates for us
seeming like we have no enough trust on Him
as our God
we always say that we are His slaves
but
we hardly put our faith in Him 
for all matters
we're not being grateful
we're not being thankful
for what ever granted by Him
all we do is
mourning and craving for the things
which are not fated to be ours
we don't say "Thank you Allah for everything I have"
instead we always say
"Why can't I get what I want?"
and blaming Allah in everything
who are we to ask for anything from Him
while many of His rules, we break
many of His commands, we ignore 
and we still dare to ask from Allah
to give us everything that we really want
in this world?
shame on us! shame on you! shame on me!
to be such servant of Him
from now on 
I learn to accept everything
with an open heart
from now on
I learn how to appreciate
every gifts from Allah because I know
"Allah knows best" and I know
what is mine is mine
what is not mine is others
it's not my share so,
I don't deserve to take it from them
be grateful to Allah
is the safest way to become the happiest Muslim
now and in the Hereafter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails