About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Ya Allah, bantu hamba!

~Bismillah~

i know it's hard. i know it's tough. but no matter how life must go on and this journey... i still need to continue although it doesn't guarantee that i'll succeed by the end of the day. o Allah... it's too hard for me to go through all this. i'm feeling very tired right now. extremely tired! when i tell some people, they may end up saying it'll be the same even if you work at other places. every work has its own challenges. yup, it's true! but i don't think it's the same with teaching profession. to me, teaching people is like treating people. in other words, the role of a teacher is nearly similar to the role of a doctor. as a doctor's responsibility is to take care of people's health almost everyday, so does a teacher needs to take care of the education and the upbringing of her pupils. if a doctor needs to stay back just to make sure that the patients get a proper health care, while a teacher needs to stay up late keying in all her pupils' exam marks, doing lesson plans and so many other stuffs pertaining to the school matters. it's tiring! i'm kinda enjoying my life as a teacher, honestly, but somehow i can't stand the tiredness of teachings, scolding, and shouting at the pupils all the time. it somehow hurts me. it hurts my throat. i just wanna go back. to my childhood life  whereby i don't need to think of earning incomes just to survive. o Allah, help me please! help me to be strong! help me to be sincere in my job... just help me out of this feeling!

p.s.: i'm feeling like quitting. seriously.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails