About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Friday 5 April 2013

Quotes of the day

~Bismillah~

"The most tiring thing to do?
To think
To think of someone who doesn't even think of you.

The most expensive?
To smile
To smile even if you're hurt.

The hardest to regain?
Trust
To trust someone who always dissapoints you.

The most painful?
Loss
Losing someone you love the most.

The easiest escape?
To pretend
To pretend that you're happy.

The most challenging?
To move on
To move on of something you can't live without."


Note: Even it's hard, but no matter what I'll let go the past. May Allah grant me some strengths.


"I am strong...
because I know my weaknesses.

I am beautiful...
because I am aware of my flaws.

I am fearless...
because I learnt to recognise illusion from real.

I am wise...
because I learn from my mistakes.

I am a lover...
because I have felt hate

and

I can laugh...
because I have known sadness."


Note: I realize that I'm not perfect but all I know is that experiences make me learn to be perfect.

*Taken from mom's book of famous quotes.


Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails