About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Jaulah: Sabah, them and me


Salam.


No mood to write a story here. Just wanna share some photos that we took together
during our vacation at Sabah. Actually, there are more,
but I think I am merely able to show you
only some of them.

Lets's take a look at them one by one.
Hope you'll enjoy it ^_^


Kota Kinabalu: Just arrived from the four islands. Tired but we enjoyed our trip very much.
Tanjung Aru 1: The same pose at the beach. Lol.
Tanjung Aru 2: It's time to make free styles, girls!
Likas: With our new (IKRAM) sisters in Sabah.
UMS: At the beach. So peaceful there.
Kundasang 1: Continued our halaqah-my turn to give tazkirah. Sitting with the cold night.
Kundasang 2: Walked down the hill with the cold morning wind.
Papar: Kak Maya's grandparents' house.






Kak Maya, Kak Shita, Iman, Mardy, Busyra, Aishah, Alang, Mun, Zimah

 Before we flew to Sabah, I felt that our bond wasn't as closed as we felt
after we came back. I don't know whether is it just me or we truly think that now we are already
like sisters to one another. 

As I told Busyra, before we went there, 
Busyra and I rarely talk to one another. I've no idea why. Maybe it was because we had
no topic to discuss and we didn't know how to approach one another.
But, in Sabah, we acted like we were closed friends. Weird, isn't it? But I could tell, it's the fact.
Now, Busyra and I are really like close kins. Busyra thought so.

I'm glad that everybody feels what I feel.
Now, we sense the presence of others. We realize that we are actually
a part of each others' life.  If we barely meet, I may feel strange.
It's like I'm losing one of my precious things.

That's how I feel about them.

Hope we can continue our jaulah to some other places pulak nanti.

Insya-Allah.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails