About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 27 May 2013

Adik

~Bismillah~



His name is Azrai. 18 years-old. Just finished his SPM and now is waiting to enroll in the university. He's got UiTM Puncak Alam. Not sure in what course. He is my brother's (Hafiz) best friend in the neighborhood and he is also our best neighbor. Never forgets to visit our house during the Hari Raya. Emak always says to me, "Mak rasakan... Azrai tu... baik sangat..." and I replied to my mom's saying, "... pandai mak ayah dia didik dia kan mak..." and Emak agreed with me. I still remember during the last Hari Raya, he visited our house as usual (just all by himself) and that was the first time I had a long conversation with him (Hafiz was not at home when Azrai came). When talking to him, memang terasa sangat kebaikan dia melalui kesopanan dan ketertiban tutur katanya (aichewah!). Yup, he's a very sopan santun boy. In these modern days, it's very hard to find a boy as modest as him. Would it be because he's the youngest in the family? Could be but of course that's not the major factor! Hehe. Boleh dikatakan I knew him since he was very small and he's just like my own brother. I love him just like I love my other brothers, Hafiz and Zaim. (No romantic feelings ya!). And I more admire him because he's a very good friend of Hafiz and he's always there for Hafiz when Hafiz got no one to lepak with or to talk to. He's such a good boy.

Azrai is my adik and as adik, he's always layan je this kakak of him, especially when it comes to photo shooting. Yup! When we meet, we never forget to snap photos together. As kenang-kenangan.

All the best for him! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails