About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2013

... just a simple say...

~Bismillah~

It's been a long time. I know. I apologise for not updating this blog for so long. So many things to share but just don't know how to put it into words. Plus, I've no skill in arranging or should I say organizing points in a correct order. That's my weakness! However, I would like to express myself here. Can I? Actually, the emotion that is overpowering me right now is... no feeling at all! Before this, yes I admit that tears is my best companion. Everyday she's with me. Day and night. Streaming down my cheeks and turned it into a wet cushion. Come one Zmah! This is totally a very ridiculous analogy you can use! Never mind. My other weakness is showing. Unlike my best friend Ali, I'm poor in using the right analogy or metaphor to describe or explain something. But I do learn a lot about making the appropriate analogies from Ali. Thanks to him though. Speaking about Ali, I wonder why did him deactivate his FB account. Something might have had happened to him but I just don't know what it is. Oh, my that shows what type of friend you are Zmah! How embarrassing! Never mind again. He might not want me to busybody about his life and I've already retired from the position of a "busybody girl" who always want to know about other people's life without it benefits me at all. What a waste! But... I should say this that truthfully, I learned a lot from people's lives and experiences. So, I could say it did benefit me somehow. Apa-apa jelah Zmah! Nampak sangat kau dah mengantuk sekarang sebab kau dah start melalut! By the way, please allow me to say something before I go to slumber. Sebenarnya... I'm remembering someone... I know I'm not supposed to and I've not rights at all to remember that person but... it happened all of a sudden! We had lost contact for months. I unfriended the person in FB and blocked the person's account. Well, I purposely did that because I know it's all what the person wanted and mind you that I just did what the person really wanted me to do and I'm just granting the person's wish. Senang cite... saya hanya ikut rentak dia. That's all! I satisfied for what I had done but deep down inside... I am actually hurt. Not really sure due to what. It's either due to the person's acts or my owns. Ya Allah... this is very tough for me but everyday I keep struggling. Try my best to appreciate those people who still want me in their lives and love me with all their heart and I've been counting the days. May the best day of my life come so soon. Just both of us. Just me and "him," my Mr. Right. My Prince Charming. Letting go of the past memories which keep sadden me. I believe in Allah's fate. And I trust that he's the one whom Allah had fated for me. May Allah guide me and us.

Memang tengah mood kawen sangat sekarang ni =)

Nothing much to write actually but it just came naturally without I planning. 
Just a simple say "I'll be the best for my Prince and for everyone I love." ;)

Good night, luves!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails