About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Friday 31 May 2013

trust

~Bismillah~

From now on, I decide to not to trust anyone so easily. I will never ever share about me, my life, my problems or anything pertaining to myself with anyone especially those who do not really know who the real Wan Hazimah is and who never concern or care about her. I've experienced the feeling of being betrayed by someone so-called sahabat baik many times in my life and I won't let myself be deceived again for the third, fourth, fifth time... seriously! Enough is enough! (tetiba emo) I just can't believe that friends whom I trust so much dare to spread about me and about everything I had shared with them to their other friends whom I'm not closed with. Don't know on what purpose they did this but.... they upset me. Seriously, if I got the chance to meet them eye to eye, this is what I will say to those people.... "I've trusted you so much in the name of our friendship. But, you have ruined that trust and you broke my heart too. Now, my trust is no longer yours to keep. I shall take back my trust that I had put so much in you. Don't ask for it anymore coz I will never return it to you." I wish I could say this right in front of their faces but I got no strength and of course I will never do such thing. Cukuplah diorang paham-paham sendiri je and only if they accidentally view my blog, I hope they will read this post and really comprehend the meaning behind its content. This is my final words to you guys. And lastly, it would be much appreciated if you don't look for me anymore or don't think me as one of your best friends anymore because I will never believe the value of friendship you bring along with you when we meet again next time. So long.
    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails