About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Missing her



Missing her,
Calling her is the only think I wanna do,
But when? Clueless.

Missing her,
Hoping that she's doing fine with her loved one,
Yes, definitely she is.

Missing her,
Praying that God give her good health,
So she can take care of herself,
As well as her lover,
No matter in what situation they have to face.

Missing her,
Wanting to speak up her name out loud,
In a thick huge forest,
In a huge beautiful garden,
Wishing to catch those butterflies together,
Yes, She do love butterflies so much.

Missing her,
Always know how much she struggles,
Always realize how much she tries her hard,
Aiming for victory,
Never forget to pray for her success,
With God Mercy,
She would get to the triumph.

Missing her,
Staring at our pictures,
From we are sweet and innocent,
Until we are mature and tainted,
We do almost everything with our both arms and legs,
We share almost everything with the same bodies.

Missing her,
I put my palm on my chest,
I could feel it,
I could sense it,
I could taste it,
The sound. The beat. The knock.

My heart,
It keeps beating and beating and beating.

Thump thump... thump thump...

She's very closed to me,
She's very near me,
Here she is. Right here, inside of my heart,
Sitting here with me.

And now,
I don't miss her anymore,
Coz she's actually with me,
For all the time being.

But I'm longing to hug her,
And say,
"I love you, my dearest sister!"
(shedding tears)

Come back soon!


p/s: (the picture) It's me. It's her. We are together. Forever.


With love,
Qamar Purnama.

2 comments:

[MH] said...

watery eyes.... huhu

i miss you too

Sharifah Syahirah TSM said...

T__T.
tiada yang dapat memisahkan ikatan darah daging kalian, insyaAllah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails