About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Friday 27 August 2010

Two poems for today

Salam.


Peace, come to me

Today,
Yes, I shall pay.
Pay for what?
Pay for all the tears that went away.
I cried and mourned,
For all the things that come and go.
I realize one thing.
Inside my heart, there are a few spaces to be filled.
Filled with what?
With many things.
Peace and happiness are the needs.
Oh, I forgot one more thing.
The most valuable and precious,
That've just been discovered.
That thing which we call, love.
Love from Him, from my Lover, I could feel.
Entering and filling all the empty spaces
Inside my heart.
Now I know.
That He's with me, always.
He leave me not, nor He shall forget me.
Wo ai nie Allah, that's what I really want to say.
Today, tomorrow and always.


A New Day, A New Start Has Begun

I woke up, with all His blessing,
I woke up, with all the spirit,
I woke up, with full of energy,
Given by God inside me.

Remembering the past, I shall no more,
For He had led me to the betterment of life.
He has shown me all the mistakes I had done,
And there is still a second chance for me
To start a new life.

Men cannot live, without His Mercy,
Men cannot survive, without His Love,
God is like a best friend to us,
Once they've made Him furious,
There'll be no more joy and laugh.
A new day, a new start has just begun.
Not just for me but for all,
Let's purify ourselves from all the black spots.
So that we can live with cheers and gaiety,
Towards the End.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails