About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Thanks for the memories

~Bismillah~


Last night, we celebrated Kak Khaty and Bangca's graduation. I never realise that it's been a year since we've become friends and surprisingly, it all started with a play called Kronologi Cinta. If it hadn't because we of the play, I'm sure that we would never got to know each other sampai bila-bila. Subhanallah, Allah is totally great. He planned all this. It was His plan that I got to know people named Bangca, Amir, Kak Khaty and En. But what saddens me is that Kak Chuma (another important person in my life that I knew also from the play) didn't join us. Well, she's not around. She's far away from KL. She's pursuing her study in Kedah, to be near to her family and that was also planned by Allah, to test our friendship. No matter what happens, the bondage between us will never lose. 

Back to my story. 

Seems each and every person in the picture I knew from the play, so each has its own story to tell. Similarly, I was the one who approached them first all until we got to be friends. If not, I don't think we would go far like what we are now. But it wasn't a big deal for me because according to them, I got a scary look, like I always look like I'm angry for no reason. Hehe, what to do. I told them that this is the look that Allah had created for me. I can't change it. Plus, yup, it's true that I hardly to smile at everyone without a proper reason for me to do so, especially to those whom I rarely know. So, only those who are closed to me will know what type of personality do I possess and they will definitely understand me and know how to deal with a person like me when they've become my good friends. 

So,this is what happened to these people. I couldn't believe that they actually made it! They became my friends and they had already knew what it's like to be in Wan Hazimah's good book and I'm not only grateful to Allah for sending them into my life but I'm also proud of them for being good good friends of mine for all this while.There so many memories we had created together until I can barely write them all here but no matter, what those memories will stick in my mind and it won't lose from my memory box unless Allah wants it so. 

Hence, to Amir and En, thanks and special thanks to Bangca and Kak Khaty for all the sweet memories you had given me so long we've become friends. I will definitely treasure them as they are too precious for me to keep. Forgive me in case you had hurt due to any of my misdeeds and all the best in everything you do.  To Amir and En, see you guys again in the next semester and to Bangca and Kak Khaty, I'm proudly to call you my abang and kakak, so CONGRATULATIONS FOR GRADUATING and may you guys achieve what ever you've dreamed for in your life and may Allah ease you in everything you do.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "A good friend and a bad friend are like a perfume-seller and a blacksmith: The perfume-seller might give you some perfume as a gift, or you might buy some from him, or at least you might smell its fragrance. As for the blacksmith, he might singe your clothes, and at the very least you will breathe in the fumes of the furnace."  (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Hadith 314)


Ukhuwwah fillah forever.

:')

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails