About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 25 February 2013

Dia

Bismillah.

Nothing much to update here. Just pouring my heart out as usual. Suddenly my life feels so empty without her present. Hmm... I wonder why... It's not that I don't have any other friends whom I can spend my time with, but I could say the feeling isn't just the same. This post is specially about Na, my loyal companion. Honestly speaking, Na has her own specialty. She's quite quiet and shy but she has her own way of befriending people. Like my other friends, Na does have these things which I think could be the reason that made me so attracted to be one of her good friends, at the moment we first we met. She is sincere, honest, and loving. Na has her very own style in befriending me and making me happy. Well I could say she always makes me happy. Her presence always makes me feel comfortable and content. It's like I always find myself wherever she's around. Although sometimes I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone or to do anything, she's always there, to cheer me up. To me, knowing the fact that she's  always stand beside me, support me and make a du'a for me each day is more than enough. To tell you the truth, this post is not to tell how I actually got to know her, in other words, how we knew each other and became best friends forever, seems I don't have much time to update every single thing about it (now). But, the pictures in this post will tell you how much I miss her and the moments we had spent together.



"Dear... I truly miss you. Take care of yourself. We'll see each other again soon."

Rindu dia sangat sangat.

:')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suka kaki you berstokin,macam nak kepit2 dengan boot cowboy saya.Gosok2 betis awak dengan book saya dan pijak2 manja jari kaki awak yang lembut dan lemah di baham boot yang besar dan ganas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails