About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

Lega

~Bismillah~


Alhamdulillah... I got my EAW and Error Analysis registered successfully, last week. Everything is settled now. Nothing to worry about me graduating this semester. But, the funny part is that when I just realized that my schedule isn't as packed as I thought. I got only one class every Monday and Wednesday and four classes every Tuesday and Thursday. It's "WOW!" But still I got some gaps to rest myself before I've got  to get ready for the next class, which is to me, still alhamdulillah... Masih ada kelapangan waktu untuk breathe. And tell you what, I had passed my EAW presentation, which is also alhamdulillah... I've nothing to nervous about now. Fuhh! So, the next problem that I need to solve now is how to get all the books requested by Kak Mei for our World Literature class. Last time, I asked from Na. The books. But she had already arrived in KL and the books, she left them in her kampung. So, there's no way I could get them within this week. But, Na still wants to help me out. She suggested that she would ask her parents to pos lajukan all those books to me to soon as possible. Alhamdulillah... I'm so grateful to Allah for giving me such a caring friend like Na. Selesai satu masalah, but I still need to wait patiently. But, hopefully it won't take too long for the books to reach me as Kak Mei had already assigned us a homework; Google search about the very first author that we're going to learn about in the next class; Rabindranath Tagore and Mahatma Gandhi. Interesting, isn't it? And she is also going to assign us a task for our presentation by next week, so that we can make an early preparation for it. That means, there are lots of readings need to be done starting from now. Thus, I really need the books ASAP. 

Let's struggle, everyone! New semester, new beginning, new spirit. 
Ganbatte!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails