About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 24 June 2013

Happiness

~Bismillah~

Laughter is truly the BEST medicine!
Right?
So, what's with the sorrow???
If it only gives you pain.
Heal it immediately with laughter.
You'll be cherished. 
Pain will cause you suffering,
but laughter will definitely give you HAPPINESS.
You'll forget all the problems you're having in the world,
and you'll forget all the grieves you're facing.

At one point of time,
when I was in deep pain,
something had cherished me back.
My students!
There were once my dearies,
and yet they are still now and forever always.


They are now scattered around the world.
Pursuing theirs studies in the next level of life.
  They are no longer kids or teenagers,
but they are now growing young adults.

They are the heirs of the Islamic empire.
They are the future of Islam.

May Allah ease their journey towards His Blessing.
As their teacher, I never forget to pray for their success.

To me, they are my happiness and they are my dreams.
One day, I shall meet them again.

My precious students, Teacher Hazimah miss you so much!
Ganbatte ne!!! Minna!!!

;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails