About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sometimes

~Bismillah~

Sometimes, things are hardly to explain through words. Sometimes our heart can be hardly understood either. Even we ourselves cannot even tell what's been happening inside it nor anyone can. But one thing for sure-I'm truly happy now. Happy with my life. Happy with what I have left. Family and good friends are everything to me now and I can feel the peace and calmness through them, including someone. I thank Allah for sending that someone into my life. That someone may not probably mean everything to me yet, but I really appreciate his existence. He had changed my life from the sorrowness to happiness, even not quite but his appearance does help me a lot in forgetting about the past. Every time I look to the sky, I'll remember him. He once said, "Zmah, what a beautiful sky! It's blue in colour and I love blue." Yup, he loves blue. Blue is his favourite colour. I'll always remember that. For just one day, my life had been brightened up by him. By his noobness and his noobness has always made me laugh and less cry about the past grieves. He once apologized for not being a good friend to me, but he never realizes that he truly is and already acts like one. May Allah bless him. My good friend forever.

"Thank you"
Nite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails