About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Friday 21 June 2013

Puzzle 40: First time

we had met
a long time ago
for the first time
you were the program manager
and I was the secretary
well
we barely knew each other
at that time
you didn't even look at me
or you might be looking at me
from far, without I noticed
you made a great stalker
I never knew you could be that expert
stalking people whom you were interested
I contacted you
but you never knew it was me
I texted you
but you never asked who was I
nor which was I
so long the program was progressing
you still didn't recognize me
you didn't bother to know or to find out
but I was the one who knew you
but only as my leader
we never talked to each other in person
never!
because you were shy
to talk to girls
I knew that was so you
the first time I met you
I barely knew you
but I believe you were a good person
you made other people pleased
they were happy to work with you
for this first time meeting
I was grateful
for at least in that first time
I could recognize your face
and definitely I would remember it
until today
this is the first story
between you and me
that we had ever created

:')

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails