About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 18 April 2011

I Adore Her




Who is she?

Her name is Cecelia Ahern.
She's the daughter of Irish Prime Minister, Bertie Ahern
and that makes her an Irish author. She's not merely a novelist but she is an international novelist. 
She is adored by people from all over the world, including me, for her
beautiful writings. Her novels have touched so many hearts until it could
make them fall in love with not just the stories, but also with the writer itself.

All her stories are inspiring and give happiness to anyone who reads them.
She likes to use her own imagination to create things that are unimaginable
to most people but possible to be existed.
Many of her stories, I could tell, contains lots of moral lessons that we can grasp.
They are not stories without anything, but they are stories with something!
When you read them, you will get even 'something' to be taken into your life.

Among her novels which I like the most are If You Could See Me Now, Thanks for the Memories 
and The Gift. When I read them, I suddenly felt that
I'm no longer in my world, but I'm somewhere else. 
I could feel the presence of all the characters created by Ahern.
It was totally magical to me!

My dream is to become a 'beautiful' author like her. Not in the sense that 
beautiful in my physical appearance, but a writer who could write as many beautiful stories
as possible to touch people's heart, jut like her.

I wish someday I could really be like her :)





Ngeeeee :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails