About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

Puzzle 4: To Him I Shall Return

This is our next destination... barzakh...

My everyday life
Passes with tears
Less laugh I produce
No companions I am with
When the time everyone
Is busy with their world
I am sitting in a quiet cave
Without nobody noticing.

My everyday life
Is full of misery
As well as my heart
Which is getting darker
With so many black spots
That are hardly to remove
Depending on the wudhu'
And amal
He shall accept my repentance.

My life
Is not mine to keep
And so not theirs to take
It's temporary
And it's His which is lent
But will fade away
As time passes by
Everything is borrowed
And it needs to be returned
To its Owner.

Death,
Will surely come
Without delay
With the mediator, I shall leave this world
And begins a new life in the hereafter
From Him,
My longing Lover
I came and to Him I shall return.

"Allah... here I come..."

Note: Everyone will die.
          No matter where and when.
          As a true servant of God,
          we shall no afraid of death,
          because of the feeling of longing
          to see our Creator.
          He misses all His loyal servants,
          but don't we miss Him too?
          Say,
          to Him I submit my life totally,
          only Him the God shall I serve in this world
          and to Him I shall return.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails