About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Puzzle 6: It's Her


It's her, my everlasting friend. Insya-Allah


One two three
Counting the days she left
One two three
Counting the days she returned
One two three
Counting the days she went
One two three
Counting the days she'll be back

When she's here
Everyday we spent together
Is memories
That'll never fade
The first time we met
My heart couldn't stop beating
Happy, I felt
Looking at her wide smile
Sincerely, I told myself
She's the one

We started knowing each other
Through cyber world
By clicking the keyboard
We talked
By looking at the screen
We laughed
Reading all the words typed
We reached each other's heart
I believe
There's a bridge
Between our hearts

Everyday I tell myself
You have found her
Your love
Who could bring you
Closer to God
It's her
That I've been waiting for so long
It's her
That my life's full of rainbows
I've truly found a person
Who has touched my heart

I ran and ran and ran
Along the beach
With the loud sound of waves
I called out her name
I screamed
Hoping she could hear
The music of my heart
Saying,
"I love you fillah!"
Our hearts vibrated
Yes, it's her
That gave me the energy

Thank you, Allah for sending her into my life;)


Note: This poem is dedicated to Kak Ieha who is now studying in New Zealand. May Allah bless our friendship. Insya-Allah.


4 comments:

Izzati Hashim said...

sweet poem (=

Zimah Zaiwani said...

izzati~
thanx dear:)

Anonymous said...

imah..i couldn't stop crying reading this poem which is specially dedicated to me..this is so sweet of u my dear, don't know how to return ur favour..thanx so much sayang...i may not know how to write such this nice poem..but deep in my heart u r more than special the poem that i could write.

p/s: imah sayang, kamu selalu buat akak tersenyum baca sajak2 kamu..macam tau2 je akak tgh sedih semalam..thanx so much dear, really appreciate that

zimah zaiwani said...

jgn sedih2 kak. igt Allah byk2 dlm hati. insya-Allah hati akan tenang ye. take care;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails