About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Puzzle 5: My family; my life


 My wonderful family. Love them so much!


Among all the gifts given by God
There is one that I treasure a lot,
My family.
Every person given their own family
A family that makes them happy,
Those who appreciate their company
And those who give them nothing but a wide grin!

My family, my life
Never let them down
Coz they never put me aside.
I cry when people hurt my feelings,
Then my family walks to me
Putting their hands on my shoulder
Some are hugging me tightly, and say
"Allah is always with you
and you'll never be alone coz
you always have with you."
They are so sweet, and that's my family.

My family,
They're like antidote to all my illness
When I'm sad, they'll be the first ones I will get.
When I'm cheery, they'll be the first ones
to whom I'll share my happiness with.
They're like shining stars, brighten up my every days.
They're like beautiful sunshine during the sunset,
warming myself and feeling my empty soul.

Sometimes I imagine one thing.
How would my life be without them; my family?
How will I continue my journey
without their hands who will always grab me
every time I fall into those holes?
What color will my life turn out to be
without them who always paint my life with rainbow?
Jumping into conclusion,
I can't live without my family,
coz my family, my life.

However,
If God wills,
wanting us to be apart
No word will come out from my mouth,
except, "I sincerely accept everything determined by Him."
Coz family is only lent to me
Only if the time has come
for Him to take them back from me,
I accept it with an open heart
although deep inside I'll cry as much I want to.

My family is my life.
Nobody is allowed to hurt them
without facing me first
I'll never let people do anything they like to my family.
Hurting my family is just like hurting me.
I pray to God, may He protect my family
wherever they might be.
Even I should leave them earlier,
I will make sure my family is safe in His protection.


Note: Love your family as much as I love mine.
          No one could be similar to our family.
          Coz they are truly special and
          only can be realized by us, their family member.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum..
mmm mana satu zmah? =)

Zimah Zaiwani said...

just guess ;)

Unknown said...

depan..tgah...pakai baju putih...mgkin?

Zimah Zaiwani said...

entah... hehehe

Unknown said...

=) nakal...sabar je laa.. =P

Umairah. said...

salam'alayk.

dik, itu bukan kak arash ke?
zimah adik k.arash ke?

subhanallah.
keciknyee dunia. ahaks.

entah2 kita pnah jumpa kat al-amin tak? waktu prog bengkel penulisan, brsama nisah haron dan hilal asyraf?

pegi tak hr tue?
hehe. ^^

salam syg slalu.
take care.

Zimah Zaiwani said...

kak umaira~
ha'ah. eh, ha'ahlah. betapa keciknya cunia ini! zmah pernah g bengkel tu! rsnya zmah pernah sembang ngan akak jap, tp x bp nk igt.... nnt bolehlah taaruf lagi kat uia. hik2

Umairah. said...

ops. ye ke?
adeih. hee.
ok2. buley.
i'Allah. :D

patutla pndai mnulih.
warisan turun temurun rupanya adik akak nieh. hehe.
bila zimah nak trbitkn novel pulak? :)

dik, btw nice pic.
gabungan kaler tuhhh super duper chantekk la zimah.
suke bangat deh~

Zimah Zaiwani said...

hehehe... zmah x sehebat kak arashlah kak. masih belajar lg. novel zmah tebantut buat sementara waktu. sgt2 ketandusan idea... hehehe..tp insya-Allah ganti dgn tulis puisi n cerpen, tp tu pun x seberapa. hehehe....

p/s: gambar cantik sbb fotografernya pro! hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails