About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Saturday 30 April 2011

Puzzle 7: In This Silent Night


I witnessed this beautiful moon when I was at CFS Nilai

In this silent night
There's only me and Him
Only two of us
Only He 
Never sleeps, accompanying me

In this silent night
Hearing nothing
But the sound of fan, moving
Very quickly
The room is quite hot though
Never know why
Maybe fulled with sins
Of mine

In this silent night
Parts of the body
Is wet with wudhu'
Ready to meet Him
Before start dreaming
Telling Him
What's been happening
In life
Nothing can be hidden
Even it is put into secrets
Coz He knows everything

In this silent night
Praying to God is a routine
As a slave
Devoting ourselves to Him
Is a must
To prove the purity of Iman

In this silent night
Closing both eyes
Thinking about what may come
What may happen
In the future
Remembering what had happened
In the past
And
What is still progressing
In the present
Does His mercy be gotten
To continue the journey
Or His anger that fills up
The life

In this silent night
Feeling His present
So close
Only me and Him
True, He is so close
Many things to request
Though His mercy to be grabed
May He bless
My life


Note: I love to do things in the silent night. This time I find peace and calmness and I realize that there's only me, staying up late and Him who never sleeps;) What about you? Do you like to spend a little time with your Beloved at night time? Coz I do ;)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails