About Me

My photo
i know what's right and what's wrong. i am cheerful and out going. it's hard for me to find the one that i want, but once i find the right person, i won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE

"Do what you love and you'll be good at it. Sounds simple enough. But what if you love reading comics, playing video games and watching korean dramas until your eyes pop out? Is it possible to make a career out of such things? What's the alternative? Spend all your time wishing you were brave enough to take that leap? Don't let fear stop you from doing what you love. Because ultimately, it's about being true to yourself."

Followers

Monday 4 March 2013

R. A. O. K

~Bismillah~

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful.

One of the things that I love to do the most as long as I'm living in Allah's earth is to make people around me happy. It doesn't matter whether or not I know them. They could be my own family members, my friends, my teachers or even strangers. Whether they are Muslims or even non-Muslims is also no big deal for me. As long as they are happy, I feel my life is enlightened. I don't know why. It's just me. My nature. Well, if you ask my friends what sort of person Hazimah is, they will probably say, "She's a very serious girl" or "She rarely smiles at people, especially at those whom she's not acquainted with" or "She's fierceful!" and ecetra ecetra. I can say I agree to most of them because what they said are actually the true colors of me. I cannot deny them. I was born like this and I'm growing with these traits. However, I know that somehow, like it or not, I have and I must change these attitudes of mine. I cannot stay like this forever. Whoever comes near me will not feel comfortable and they will probably scared or sad and I definitely don't want those people who are closed to me walk away from me just because of my unpleasant characters. Until one day, while I was daydreaming, thinking about my past, my present and my future, I was strucked by my consciense and I said to it enthusiastically, "I need to change!" And here it is, the result! Although I didn't change 100% but at least I'm no longer a scary or serious person like people used to say. I've become a new person. More cheerful and more careful of what ever comes out from my mouths. I just want to make sure that only wisdoms produced by my utterances and only good deeds displayed to others. By doing these, I don't gain but only the happiness and satisfaction of being a 'lovely' servant in the eyes of my Lord. I want nothing but His blessings and His Love in this world and also in the hereafter.


I know that some people feel bothered when I'm being too kind to them in which I think is funny sometimes. Somehow people just don't like us acting so nice to them. They will think that there must be prawn behind the stone (Malay proverb. lol) or they will assume that later we will ask them something in return which I believe most of us would say, "Ya, Allah! Takde niat papepun!" immediately after hearing all these kinds of nonsensical thoughts. May these are just my imaginations. I also don't want to be put into His Hell by accusing them to have these kinds of thoughts but from my experience, these are what I heard from some people whom I think didn't like me showing my kindness to them or in other words for me to be 'exaggerate' in showing them my random acts of kindness. How sad... but we cannot force people to accept every of our deeds, can we? We have no rights to that. No rights at all! It's their choice. Let them be. But... it doesn't mean that we should stop being nice to them. This should not be the reason for us to stop displaying our random acts of kindness, because being nice to those who dislike us is one of the acts which Allah will increase our position as His servant in the Day of Judgement. Don't we want that? We do, don't we? So, bear with me. Just continue being nice to whoever we meet. Being kind to those who are kind to us will help us to be kinder and kinder and being kind to those who are not kind to us will surely turn us to be the most kindest person in this world, as long as we are patient. Trust me, this works!   In sha Allah, in the end, we'll be the most happiest and peacefulest person on earth!!!


 "Random acts of kindness; they're not just acts, they're are our responsibilities."
~Zimah Zaiwani

R. A. O. K. = Random Acts of Kindness

^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails